2 NATIONAL GUARDS MEMBERS SHOT 2 blocks from The White House

4 days ago
77

SCIF on X -> https://x.com/TheSCIF
SCIF on TG -> https://t.me/TheIntelSCIF
SCIF on RUMBLE -> https://rumble.com/user/TheSCIF

Awaiting conformation on condition of the soldiers with conflicting reports.

West Virginia’s governor said the Guardsmen had been killed, then backtracked. The police said one suspect was in custody. President Trump, who is in Florida, said the attacker also had been shot.

West Virginia’s governor said the Guardsmen were members of the state’s deployment to Washington.

The Guard members were part of a deployment ordered in August by President Trump to help and bring down and prevent crime in D.C.

The shooter was also badly hurt, the president said in a post on social media, adding that they would “pay a very steep price.” Local officials confirmed that they had a suspect in custody.

Many details about the shooting, which took place about p.m., were still unclear. Officials were planning an impromptu news conference this afternoon near the site of the shooting where new details could be disclosed.

Tim Moye, 48, who is in town for Thanksgiving and visiting his son who he said works in the White House, was in the area when he heard what he described as five shots. “I just saw a bunch of people start running as soon as those shots came,” he said.

Dozens of emergency responders and police vehicles were amassed at the corner of 17th and I Streets NW near the entrance of a hotel, just northwest of the White House. Local police had cordoned off several blocks as emergency workers tended to one of the apparent victims.

The White House was initially put under condition red, which signifies a potential threat to life. It was downgraded to orange, which indicates “high risk,” once it was clear the suspect was in custody. Mr. Trump and other top aides were not on the White House grounds on Wednesday.

Please keep the National Guard member and their families and any other victims in your prayers.

Loading 1 comment...